The Best Healthcare System Administrator
IISI electronic medical record solutions conform to the processes and standards of HL7 (Health Level Seven), IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) and CDA (Clinical Document Architecture). Through interactive professional consulting services, the demand for process and system establishment caused by the differences between medical institutions can be met. Electronic medical record solutions provide process standardization and integration, effectively tracking and managing electronic medical records, reducing waste of medical resources and further meeting the need for medical information security and improving medical service quality.
The framework of electronic medical record solution systems can be divided into three main modules: the CDA tool module, viewer design and management interface module.
The respective system functions of our electronic medical record solutions are described as follows:
- CDA Tool Module: Assists in building standard CDA documents so as to make the process more flexible and faster.
- Viewer Designer: Quickly edits the presentation of CDA documents so that document contents can be displayed through any browser to achieve readability.
- Management Interface Module: Providing management of electronic medical records related to operations. Management functions include: medication records, clinical records, inspection records, records of past treatment, allowing the physician to obtain relevant past patient records so as to obtain complete a complete clinical history for the patient while providing treatment, and also providing medical imaging and exchanging data with other information systems. Its functions are illustrated as follows:
- Complete International Medical Information Standards with Health Insurance Review Mechanism
- Complying with HL7 as well as CDA R2 electronic medical records file formatting and exchange standards
- Adopting IHE (Integrated Healthcare Enterprise) workflow and providing complete coverage of management, storage and task list and procedure indexing for electronic medical record operations
- Conforming completely to the standards and specifications for medical systems and documents, and improving significantly the scalability, exchange and interoperability of professional consulting services
- Professional Consulting Services
- Adopting appropriate products and providing better services to meet hospital's demands on establishment of different system processes and information systems based hospital size and characteristics
- Providing a specification definition tool for CDA electronic medical records, which corresponds to existing hospital processes in order to assist medical institutions in producing medical records in the required file format
- Conforming to both IHE and ISO-27001 operating specifications and providing information security consulting and personal data protection solutions for electronic medical record systems.
- Flexible Support For Electronic Signature Function
- Offering single or batch electronic signature functionality as required by clinical practice processes
- Offering a variety of electronic signature types for selection based on considerations of efficiency and safety
- Operating Process Standardization and Efficiency
- Integrating the principles of international medical coding and regional use of coding in order to promote standardized electronic medical record operation processes for hospitals.
- Conducting effective electronic record management and tracking so as to achieve information security and operational efficiency.
- Improved Quality of Medical Care
- Through system establishment to integrate patient health record and provide accuracy to future medical diagnosis or academic research.
- Through standardization and exchange of electronic medical records to provide better medical information for patient referral.
- Reduced Operating Costs
Converting paper medical record into digitized documents for storage so that paper and storage costs are reduced, to achieve environment protection and carbon reduction.