International Integrated System, Inc. (IISI) has been working on bank branch systems for years. "Bank Branches Solutions," derived from hands-on experience and the study of designs, are used by domestic and overseas banks to provide new types of services from the customer-oriented viewpoint and the concept of system automation. "Bank Branches Solutions" include a simple teller transaction system with seal system, sales supporting system, teller performance monitoring and paper-free reservation (account opening) system. "Bank Branches Solutions" also provide hardware equipment and branch integration operational planning, such as, greeting system with cash processor, scanner, electronic bankbook printer, and electronic platform at information desk for streamline process, operating efficiency, and industrial competitiveness.
- Providing customers with the most effective business tools to realize their optimal business performance through simplified transaction processing logics.
- Realizing centralized management and monitoring, reducing overall maintenance cost significantly with centralized structure design.
- Providing bank branches system performance management report, daily operations management report, and equipment operations management report.
- Providing bank branches with moving line integration platform, linking network/cellular phone, automation equipment, greeting system, branch system, sales supporting system, seal system, and monitoring system to provide comprehensive teller evaluation indicators.
- Teller Branches System
- Image Banking & Operation Center
- Seal and Customer Identification System
- Performance and Monitor Management System
- Branches Greeting System
- Taiwan: Taipei Fubon Bank, The Shanghai Commercial & Savings Bank Ltd., Chinatrust Commercial Bank, Taiwan Cooperative Bank, Yuan Ta Bank, and Cathay Bank.
- China：Bank of Qingdao, China Merchants Bank(Hong Kong Branch)
- Singapore: United Overseas Bank