Boasting of the sophisticated building technology in software and hardware and the rich experience in providing the planning and building of information application software and hardware platforms as well as operations services, International Integrated Systems, Inc. (IISI) is able to provide the customers with immediate, accurate, and prompt resource services.
- Planning, installation, operation, maintenance, fault diagnosis, and troubleshooting services for IT software and hardware products.
- National maintenance and support services.
- Virtual infrastructure services.
- Integrated the requirements of multiple departments, centralized planning and effective distribution.
- IISI has extensive experience and have successfully setup many large scale information systems.
- IISI is familiar with the customer's system requirements and will deploy a resident commissioner where necessary to provide services and allocate resources in a most timely and precise manner.
- Professional teams that offer technical service standards on par with those offered by the original manufacturer to ensure optimal maintenance quality.
- ervice stations are located throughout Taiwan and outlying islands to establish a comprehensive post-sales service network.
- The team includes hardware support and maintenance capabilities. Failure repair and maintenance services are available for services at every level. The scope of the services include: servers (IBM x3550) and personal computers and various printers (such as deposit book printers, pixel printing, inkjet, and laser printers).
- Dedicated service team is composed of engineers with multiple professional certifications.
- Department of Household Registration, Ministry of the Interior
- National Taxation Bureau of the Northern Area, Ministry of Finance
- National Taxation Bureau of the Southern Area, Ministry of Finance
- National Taxation Bureau of the Central Area, Ministry of Finance
- National Taxation Bureau of Taipei, Ministry of Finance
- National Taxation Bureau of Kaohsiung, Ministry of Finance
- Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd.
- Bank of Taiwan