ESB Professional Kit
BankWiz is the best Enterprise Service Bus solution for establishing complex connections between frontend and backend services. BIAN and IFX standards were adopted in the design process. The technology employs common Web Service connections to build a comprehensive operational environment that not only provides effective control of frontend service requirements but also allows flexible settings of backend services offered. BankWiz allows users to re-use services, improve development quality, simplify management, reduce development costs, and achieve significant improvements to a corporation’s overall operations and services of its IT environment.
Architecture and Design
BankWiz provides an effective management framework platform capable of controlling the services. At the same time, the platform allows designers easily employ common add-ons modules during development. Structurally, a model of horizontal distribution is adopted to accommodate flexible expansions to services and functions in response to business growth.
The service-oriented architecture (SOA) allows the product to accommodate massive information exchanges that take place when integrating multiple frontend and backend services while improving service re-usability. Structured SOA and modular service templates allow integration of backend service systems to satisfy multi-aspect management and supervision needs.
- Information Management Capabilities
- Service requester privileges can be adjusted individually so that only authorized services are provided to the requester.
- Allows detailed management of the contents of the requested service as well as temporary suspension of certain services.
- Allows the handling of system transitions during system exceptions, helping to solve the difficulties of the need to repair the entire frontend system during service transitions.
- Service Information Design
- Data content is designed according to BIAN and IFX standard formats.
- SOAP over HTTP or SOAP over JMS can be accepted for the data format to facilitate the establishment of shared services.
- Service implementation sequences and priorities for high-volume services could be set beforehand.
- Structured Service Design Architecture
- System structure already includes the recording of implemented services to facilitate inspection and process improvements.
- Provides a comprehensive architecture. Users refer to their business requirements to select, drag, and drop new services for development. Flexible service templates are also provided to accelerate development cycles while allowing the rapid setup of service quality controls.
- Data storage mechanism is designed. Senstive data can be masked in log files.
- Defect Handling Designs
- Allows the handling of service transition during service exceptions, helping to solve the need to repair the entire frontend system during service transitions.
- Allows the setting of time out for various services in order to reduce waiting time.
- Allows the setting of exceptions that lead to temporary suspension of backend services to prevent continuous influx of relevant service information.
- When backend service providers suspend their services, the system can allow users to stop all service requests and reduce the incidence of system congestion.
- Service Governance
- Allows convenient inspections and adjustments to various services.
- Statistical charts can be generated to show usage frequency and execution performance of various services to facilitate problem analysis and subsequent changes.
- Allows queries for the statuses of resources used by the ESB.
- Real-time dashboard display for indicating resource utilization.
- Historical data showed with statistical charts.
- Allows the setting of high and low water level as well as active notification in response to exceptions.
- Service Record Inspection
- Allows searches for service records and generates comprehensive search results.
- Flexible HMI Design
- RWD interface design that can be employed on screens with various dimensions.
- Multi-language designs.
- Can connect to standard LDAP to facilitate account management.
- Offers various administrative functions and settings for system administrators.
Windows7, 8, 8.1, 10
Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5+, 6.x
CentOS 6, 7
|| Oracle 11g R2
Chrome 48 above
|| Oracle JDK 1.7.0
| Application Server