The iMoT (intelligent for Medical Internet of Things) solution integrates various diverse medical devices, such as hemodialysis machines, respiratory machines, anesthesia machines, and physiological monitors, in medical units with the HIS system by the iMoT platform using the protocol of the MQTT broker. The iMoT provides more sufficient information from medical devices to help medical staffs improve the quality of patient care by improving the efficiency of daily medical jobs and reducing the mistake of data input.
- Collecting and storing the real-time data for medical devices, such as hemodialysis machine, respiratory machines, anesthesia machines, and physiological monitors.
- Automatically analyzing the collect data, such as data cleaning, data integration, and data transformation.
- Automatically pushing the result data to the iMoT Dashboard after the processing of data analyzing.
- Providing the status of medical devices to the device maintenance staffs.
- Proving API interfaces to integrate patient information with the HIS system.
- Following the standard data format and IoT Protocol (MQTT broker)
- Graphical data display with the iMoT Dashboard.
- Supporting with Windows, iOS and Android operation systems in devices of PC, Pad, and Mobile.
- The medical units can improve the quality of medical care by applying the iMoT platform that completely and continuously monitor patient’ s physiological conditions.
- The iMoT platform helps the medical maintenance staffs to monitor the status of medical devices, in order to improve the safety of medical devices and indirectly improve the efficiency and quality of medical service.
- The Chang-An clinic, Taichung
- Kaohsiung Armed Forces General Hospital