Easy-to-do Integrated Remote Healthcare Management
Remote healthcare service system introduces modern information technology and the latest developments in communication, as well as remote physiological measurement technology. By means of integrated terminal equipment software and diversified healthcare modules, the system is designed to provide "independent health management services" and "remote long- term healthcare services". Through a complete "remote healthcare information platform" operating mechanism, the system is capable of integrating technology, information and the services provided by medical institutions or care facilities to establish a comprehensive, high-quality healthcare system.
- Independent Healthcare Management System
The system assists patients to do personal healthcare easily. Patients can register their physiological measurement, medical examination, and health check parameters by themselves at their homes by using personal computers. The results of professional analysis result are then acquired easily, effectively helping individuals to manage their health.
- Remote Long-Term Healthcare Service System
There are three kinds of remote long-term healthcare service system including both a home module, community module and a facility module. The home module and community module aim to provide chronic disease care. The long-term care services or nursing home is assessed to provide remote healthcare. Facility module focuses on patients of long-term healthcare facilities. Services include measurement of blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose, ECG and other remote physiological measurements. Other services, such as abnormal condition alerts, health management, disease risk assessment analysis and early warning, remote video conferencing, health education and care, medical referral, etc. are also provided.
- Independent health management
- Through platform operation mechanisms, blood pressure, body temperature, pulse, blood glucose and other physiological measurements can be taken, and analysis results can be obtained immediately.
- Monitoring personal health records and analyzing long-term trends, returning abnormal conditioning immediately, constantly protecting the user's health
- Active Care Services
- Immediate customer service and care, two-way inquiry service via video phone in addition to home visits
- Providing medical referral service and immediately informing families upon the discovery of an abnormal condition, to check health for the public
- Extendable Healthcare Module
- A flexible module which can be applied to different service models to meet the needs of remote care both at home and in a facility, allowing those in care to enjoy a modern, healthy, and convenient lifestyle.
Reduced Consumption of Medical Resources
Improve Healthcare Quality
- Controlling future health and providing medical diagnosis through long-term records and monitoring via the independent healthcare platform
- Providing prevention education, possible intervention before disease occurs, avoiding repeating the cause of hospitalization
- Providing an integrated healthcare information environment through the establishment of a system to share care and lifestyle information
- Through health tracking and examination management, medical personnel can carry out an immediate home-visit and care to provide appropriate care at the proper time
Remote Medical Care Service System of Taipei City Government
- Client: Taipei City Government
- Cooperative medical institution: Taipei City Hospital
- Service Models: Home model, institutional model and community model
- Total number of users: 6,700