IISI offers national inter-entity supply contract for software and hardware retail services, and the rich experience in providing the planning and building of information application software and hardware platforms as well as operations services, also offers clients with the most comprehensive and extensive sales and resource services featuring the latest technologies and rapid deployment that are tailor made to the customer's requirements.
- National inter-Entity Supply Contract for every software and hardware sales service, such as project number 1040201-1 and LP5-102073 include the provision of computer equipment (servers, workstation, and storage equipment), software sales (Microsoft products and anti-virus software).
- Planning, installation, operation, maintenance, fault diagnosis, and troubleshooting services for IT software and hardware products.
- National maintenance and support services.
- Virtual infrastructure services.
- Integrated the requirements of multiple departments, centralized planning and effective distribution.
- IISI has extensive experience and have successfully setup many large scale information systems.
- IISI is familiar with the customer's system requirements and will deploy a resident commissioner where necessary to provide services and allocate resources in a most timely and precise manner.
- Professional teams that offer technical service standards on par with those offered by the original manufacturer to ensure optimal maintenance quality.
- Service stations are located throughout Taiwan and outlying islands to establish a comprehensive post-sales service network.
- The team includes hardware support and maintenance capabilities. Failure repair and maintenance services are available for services at every level. The scope of the services include: servers (IBM x3550) and personal computers and various printers (such as deposit book printers, pixel printing, inkjet, and laser printers).
- Dedicated service team is composed of engineers with multiple professional certifications.
- Executive Yuan, Republic of China(Taiwan)
- Central Weather Bureau, Ministry of Transportation and Communications
- Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Taipei Feitsui Reservoir Administration
- Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd.
- Bank of Taiwan