The aging of the population makes the long-term care needs of the elderly have grown rapidly, and a large number of care institutions have grown year by year. In order to supervise these care institutions, the government of Taiwan establishes evaluation criteria for all care institutions. Following these criteria, these care institutions are evaluated every 3 years and government announce the results to public. Therefore, for all institutions, it is necessary to improve the internal management, the quality of care and the transparency of information. Our iHold system provides a smart IT resolution to reduce its management and medical staffs’ service loads, and improve the quality of care.
iHold includes 4 management domains and 15 system functions to satisfy the demands of managing the long-term care institutions.
- Resident Management
Medical staffs effectively follow the resident conditions and complete all necessary care assessments by the admission & discharge S.O.P. and the to-do-list function, to keep residents safely.
Providing the real-time information for institutional warehouse managers helps them understanding the storage situations, the usages of medical supplies, the medical expenses for all residents …etc.
- Nursing Management
Providing all smart and necessary system functions for nurses helps them do their daily jobs effectively.
- Trans-disciplinary Management
Proving an easy communication online platform for all medical staffs, such as nurses, physiotherapists, pharmacists, dieticians, social workers, and physicians, helps them care the specific resident professionally.
- Easy reading with the graphical presentation.
Presenting resident conditions with icons and colors, and grouping residents with beds or mainly responsible nurses increase the speed of searching the specific resident for nurses.
- Easy recalling with the to-do-list alert & reminders.
The to-do-list and high-risk resident alerts recall all medical staffs, such as nurses, physiotherapists, pharmacists, dieticians, social workers, and physicians, to do the with right assessments and medical records at the right time.
- Easy recording with the care record template.
The care record templates, such as nurse plans (30+) and nurse records (80+), help nurses to reduce the recording time.
- Easy assessing with the portable medical equipment.
The solution of automatically integrating the portable medical equipment with the iHold system reduces the mistakes from the nurse typing.
Our customers are long-term care institutions, such as nursing homes, private elderly care centers, and specialist care homes.
- Reducing the contents and increasing the effectiveness of the nursing handovers by applying the system functions of the to-do-list and high-risk resident alerts.
- Saving time by reducing the non-essential meeting times cross medical staffs with applying the online care communications.
- Easy to meet the requirement of the 3-years institution evaluation task by applying the smart institutional evaluation management system.
- The nursing home of Mennonite Christian Hospital, Hualien.
- The Guannenn elderly care center, New Taipei.
- The Catholic Marian long-term care center, Yilan.
- The Tungshin elderly care center, New Taipei.
- The Tungjen nursing home, New Taipei.
- The Bali nursing home, New Taipei.
- The Janquan long-term care center, Taipei.