The optimal solution to improve aviation quality and reduce fuel consumption
Along with energy shortages and soaring fuel prices, the operational costs of the aviation industry have also gradually increased. To respond to rapid market change and to reduce relevant operating costs, good automatic management systems will definitely bring significant effectiveness to businesses. Airlines, in addition to investment in the most advanced aircraft and high-tech operational models, should also incorporate aviation solutions to ensure aviation quality and safety, as well as reduce aviation costs, to improve profitability.
IISI has launched the Enhanced Weight and Balance System (eWBS), which automatically calculates optimal balance to ensure aircraft safety and reduce fuel consumption. In addition, the accurate calculation of balance of load can be achieved by the program operation, saving the costs of system administration, operators, and education. This simple but highly efficient weight and balance system effectively enhances airline competitiveness.(http://ewbs.iisigroup.com/en/)
- Client / Server
Integrating external systems and utilizes cloud computing technology to dramatically reduce server load and to effectively manage data centrally
- Auto Load Plan
Completing load plans precisely, flexibly, and quickly to achieve optimal distribution
- Graphical User Interface
Simply drag your mouse around to operate. Memorizing keyboard commands is not required, cutting the time and costs of training
- System Error Detect Mechanism
The system will issue the warning automatically upon wrong data entry, which can not only prevent human errors, but also improve the quality of load plan as well as ensure flight safety
- Synchronized Report Generating
Load Sheet is uploaded for pilots to confirm. LIF icon is generated to show ground staff the position of each container to improve operational efficiency and display real-time work results
- Safe Load Management ability
- "Safe Load Management" is designed as the primary objective, including crew member load parameter, passenger type and number, passenger weight parameter, carry-on luggage weight parameter, fuel parameter, pallet structure, pallet dimensions, and limitations of flight operation, all of which are the basic limitations of the design
- When the wrong data are entered or imported from external systems, eWBS will display a warning or even reject the imported data to ensure the safety ofÂ weight and balance operations
- Highly Flexible Load Management
- Flexible Load Management enables modification of external connection and in the event of changes, load managers need only modify data - eWBS will automatically initiate the checking, calculation, and generation of a new load sheet.
- Graphical interface allows operators to drag and drop to manage cargo loading ramp.
- Enhanced operational effectiveness
eWBS adopts a procedural and window management interface to dramatically reduce training and operation time; training time for the load balance and management system is shortened from five days to four hours and the time needed for each aircraft's load balancing operations is also reduced from five minutes to one minute.
- Saving fuel
Equipped with "Weight and Balance Auto Plan," eWBS is capable of calculating the ideal trim of the flight based on the actual load, and it helps improve the ability to operate aircraft and save fuel. From the experience acquired from MD-11F and B747-400F aircraft using eWBS, each flight saves around 1% of fuel consumption and US$400,000 per aircraft each year.
- EVA Air
- China Airlines
- Far Eastern Air Transport
- China Cargo Airlines