IISI has extensive experience in the transportation sector, and understands how to respond to the needs of modern traffic management integration. Through multi-level technologies of urban and freeway traffic management systems and transportation resource management system, IISI is capable of providing smart transportation-related services to meet customer management and scheduling needs in the areas of logistical support and land, sea and air transportation. IISI provides optimal decision analysis, execution, real-time system control and management by interpreting integrated digital and transport planning strategy data in order to effectively deal with different traffic and transportation conditions and enhance overall operational efficiency.
- Flexible module design: From simple to complex, flexible module design is able to meet the needs of various types of traffic control and integrate external sources of information to enhance strategic control planning.
- Integrated management system can be combined with monitoring, police operations and disaster prevention and rescue. In accordance with different management needs, modules can be adjusted to meet the management needs from environments ranging from the relatively simple to complex urban traffic and national high-speed highway traffic.
- Comprehensive transportation resource management system: we provide highly complex personnel scheduling functionality and, at the same time, take staff dispatch, attendance records management and cost calculation into account, affording enterprises the dynamic management capability needed to cope with all manner of unexpected situations.
- Metropolitan Transportation Management System
- Highway Traffic Management System
- Transportation Resource Management System
- Parking Information Guidance System
- Fast Data Solution
- Platform Gateway System Solution
- Intelligent Railway Ticketing Solution
- Traffic Engineering Office, Taipei City Government
- Transportation Bureau of Taoyuan County Government
- Bureau of Transportation, Taichung City Government
- Dept. of Transportation, Tainan City Government
- Dept. of Transportation and Tourism, Keelung City Government
- Transportation Engineering Office, Dept. of Public Works, Nantou County Government
- Transportation Office, Economic Affairs Dept., Yilan County
- Changhua County Police Bureau
- Police Dept, Yunlin County